Immunohistochemistry (IHC), refers to the process of identifying proteins in tissue sections using specific antibodies. It is a complicated process that requires numerous reagents and thorough optimization steps. Our IHC page has centralized all of the information and products that you手机500彩票客户端 need for IHC work.
OriGene has developed comprehensive human cancer and normal tissue products from its biorepository of over 140,000 high quality human tissues, including many ready-to-use tissue slides and tissue blocks.
Tissue Products for IHC
Tissue Sections Frozen and FFPE tissue sections can be used for applications such as IHC, ISH, LCM and RNA/DNA/Protein extractions. Each section is freshly cut onto a SuperFrost positively charged glass slide, and offered as a set of 5 slides (each 5 micron thickness)
TissueFocus Control Slides:- Positive and negative control slides for ALK, PD1 and PDL1 developed specifically for IHC
TissueFocus™ Block available in formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded OR frozen, OCT-embedded formats
Tissue Microarray (TMA): for multiplex histological analysis
- Collected from major US institutions under strict IRB and ethical consenting practices
- Maintained in a monitored environment and bar-coded for tracking purposes
- Each tissue source block includes following clinical information
- Abstracted pathology report
- Tissue of origin / site of finding
- Disease staging
- Digital H&E image
- Donor’s basic demographic information